Dear 2e2,
Many of you are weaker in the following 2 topics...
(1) Subject Formula.
(2) Simplifying Algebraic Fractions
Click on the links above to download the worksheets.
There's 3 new papers in my locker
- Fajar Sec
- Pasir Ris Crest Sec
- Yusof Ishak Sec
2 Days to Exams! Please work doubly hard!
Now, do take note that not all chapters are covered in the exam papers. So, the safest way is still to refer to your Math File and Maths notebook.
I believe I've said this for many many times...
Many of you are weaker in the following 2 topics...
(1) Subject Formula.
(2) Simplifying Algebraic Fractions
Click on the links above to download the worksheets.
There's 3 new papers in my locker
- Fajar Sec
- Pasir Ris Crest Sec
- Yusof Ishak Sec
2 Days to Exams! Please work doubly hard!
Now, do take note that not all chapters are covered in the exam papers. So, the safest way is still to refer to your Math File and Maths notebook.
I believe I've said this for many many times...
Always try out some simple maths sums at home before you come school to take the exam! That will get your brain started.
There's still plenty of papers left in my locker. Please take!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home