Hi 2e2,
The blog is getting quiet! Please put in some comments or submit articles. I'm currently interested in articles that motivate us to learn and study harder. Anyone wants to do a write-up on how you manage to improve for Maths? Or how you manage to like Maths more etc? Take this chance to motivate yourself as well as your peers!
I understand that some of the students have been seeking help from the students better in Maths and i really appreciate this peer-tutoring. Take this chance to thank your friends for helping you in Maths. Simply drop me an email with a few lines, thanking whoever that has helped you in the course of study.
Alright, I've issued the 1st set of holiday homework today in class. It's past year O level questions. For our international friends, I'm sorry i cannot upload them here in the blog. So you will do this set of work after the holidays when you come back. If you have any means of getting the homework from your friends, that would be even better. For other absentees, your names have been written on the holiday homework and you can get them from my locker. It is your responsibility to take it.
I will be issuing the 2nd set of holiday homework on 22nd May, Thurs in class. For the 2nd set of homework, i will be able to upload it in the blog. Those who did not receive, please print and do it.
Last but not least, please complete the homework during the one month break. I do not except reasons like "I do not have the question paper" , "I lost the question paper", "i do not know there's homework" and "I do not know how to do" etc. You should be mature enough to think for your future and to be responsible for your own action. :>
Enjoy your holidays!
Miss Gina
The blog is getting quiet! Please put in some comments or submit articles. I'm currently interested in articles that motivate us to learn and study harder. Anyone wants to do a write-up on how you manage to improve for Maths? Or how you manage to like Maths more etc? Take this chance to motivate yourself as well as your peers!
I understand that some of the students have been seeking help from the students better in Maths and i really appreciate this peer-tutoring. Take this chance to thank your friends for helping you in Maths. Simply drop me an email with a few lines, thanking whoever that has helped you in the course of study.
Alright, I've issued the 1st set of holiday homework today in class. It's past year O level questions. For our international friends, I'm sorry i cannot upload them here in the blog. So you will do this set of work after the holidays when you come back. If you have any means of getting the homework from your friends, that would be even better. For other absentees, your names have been written on the holiday homework and you can get them from my locker. It is your responsibility to take it.
I will be issuing the 2nd set of holiday homework on 22nd May, Thurs in class. For the 2nd set of homework, i will be able to upload it in the blog. Those who did not receive, please print and do it.
Last but not least, please complete the homework during the one month break. I do not except reasons like "I do not have the question paper" , "I lost the question paper", "i do not know there's homework" and "I do not know how to do" etc. You should be mature enough to think for your future and to be responsible for your own action. :>
Enjoy your holidays!
Miss Gina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home